DATE: Wednesday 19th February 2020
TIMES: 10.15am and 12pm
VENUE: Birling Gap & The Seven Sisters Visitor Centre
PRICE: £17 per making station (max. 2 adults & 2 children)
SUITABILITY: Over 5s + parents
Each session starts with a presentation all about comets: what they are, where they come from, and what they’re made of. Following the talk is a demonstration of ice cooking in a mobile cosmic kitchen. Using ingredients found in real comets, the demonstrator will make an icy scale model in front of the audience, who will then get the chance to make their own comets in a chilling hands-on workshop. Brrrrrrr!
• You’ll be working in pairs (with the help of your grown ups)
• Sessions last around one hour
• Please come to the visitor centre on arrival and check in
• Dress comfortably in clothes your don’t mind getting messy!
• There is level access into the visitor centre from accessible parking outside
• The room can be noisy.
• This event is designed for children or the young at heart
10.15am – 11.15am
12.00pm – 1.00pm
National Trust Birling Gap and the Seven Sisters, Beachy Head Road, Eastbourne BN20 0AB. Please contact the property office on 01323 423197 for more information.